Combine the brightness of lemon with the freshness of strawberries & fresh herbs for a refreshing fruity salsa!
There's nothing quite like fresh strawberries and this salsa is a perfect switch out to a standard savory salsa! Add into a charcuterie board with crostini - pairs brilliantly with soft cheeses! Also can be served as an appetizer with cinnamon sugar pita chips.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Lemon White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine strawberries, Lemon White Balsamic, fresh basil, fresh mint and ground black pepper in a bowl together.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to let flavors meld together. Serve with crostinis or cinnamon sugar pita chips.
Makes ~2 cups salsa
We think this is sweet enough! But if you are dealing with tarter strawberries, you can add a teaspoon of sugar or honey to sweeten it up a bit.