Work smarter, not harder! Just a few simple tweaks of our Blueberry Almond Granola recipe and voila! you're ready for fall :)
We love showing how versatile our recipes can be by just playing around with a few ingredients and flavors to change the direction! In this case, we switched out almonds for pecans, Blueberry Dark Balsamic for Pumpkin Spice White Balsamic and Meyer Lemon EVOO for Vanilla EVOO. We also made this one just a bit more decadent by adding white chocolate chips and swapping in dried cranberries.
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground Korintje Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Spice White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. In a mason jar, combine Pumpkin Spice White Balsamic, maple syrup and Vanilla EVOO. Shake well. Pour the mixture over the dry ingredients and stir with a spatula until dry ingredients are thoroughly covered.
Bake at 325F for 15 minutes; remove from the oven and stir with a spatula before placing it back in the over for another 10-15 minutes or until toasted brown and crunchy. Once cool, mix in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips - store in an airtight container.
Makes ~5 cups granola
Other fall flavored Balsamic Vinegars would fit right into this recipe with no other changes!
- Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic
- Maple Dark Balsamic
- Bordeaux Cherry Dark Balsamic
- Cranberry Dark Balsamic
- Pecan Praline Dark Balsamic