A staple at holiday dinners, this Cranberry Orange sauce is quick and easy, with just a little bit of a twist!
Jazz up that old standard cranberry sauce with a little bit of fresh orange and a hit of Cranberry Dark Balsamic vinegar to give a little extra tang!
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp Cranberry Dark Balsamic
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 orange, zested
Combine cranberries, Cranberry Dark Balsamic, sugar and water in a saucepan. Cook 10-15 minutes over medium high heat until cranberries have popped and sauce has thickened. Take off the heat and add the zest of one orange.
For best results, let it sit in the fridge at least one day before serving.
Makes ~2 cups
Want to bring some other flavors into your holiday? Switch out the Cranberry Dark Balsamic with some other ideas!
- Pomegranate Dark Balsamic
- Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic (leave out the orange zest)
- Bordeaux Cherry Dark Balsamic
- Acai Berry Dark Balsamic
- Green Apple White Balsamic(leave out the orange zest)
- Apricot White Balsamic (leave out the orange zest)
- Honey Ginger White Balsamic
- Lemon White Balsamic
- Maple Dark Balsamic (leave out the orange zest)
- Pistachio Dark Balsamic